waste heat boiler of steel sintering and coolers in indonesia
ZOZEN has built six fully automatic lines for the production of convection pipe, coil pipe, threaded pipe, membrane wall, serpentine tube and header. The parts so produced have consistent dimensions that enable easy assembly and ten years’ extension of a boiler’s life.
1. Convection pipe production line: high precision of ±0.5MM.
2. Coil pipe production line: three pieces of pipes can be coiled at the same time. 114mm diameter pipes are coiled into 4.5 meters coil.
3. Threaded smoke pipe production line: tread depth is accurately measured by infrared radiation to ensure tread depth is proper.
4. Membrane wall production line: MPM automatic welding machine with 12 heads, 1600MM panel bending machine.
5. Serpentine tube production line: 150 meters pipe can be made into economizer or super heater in one time without manual seam.
6. Header production line: by medium frequency electric heating, mechanical flow forming closing and NC drilling.
Our Lastest Boiler Type
- types og boiler
- boiler de 100 litros gas lp o natural
- h coal fired industrial steam boiler for food industry widely used
- foam products gas steam normal pressure boiler manufacturers in paraguay
- biomass boiler construction
- 2 sets of 10 tons of biomass green boiler widely used in uzbekistan
- thermax new model solid fuel boiler
- pakistan gas fired steam boiler for sale simply
- 15t steam boiler
- boiler s
- vertical industry steam boiler high quality
- boiler catalog
Seven Hold Points
Seven hold points are set and each one is supervised by a responsible inspector. Any work that fails to pass the inspection cannot proceed until the inspector is able to verify its quality.
1,Incoming materials are inspected again upon entry into the plant.
2,Material markings will be transferred to all cut pieces to ensure identification and traceability.
3,Test pieces are used to ensure a higher success rate in welding.
Unique structural designNational Precision Bearing offers stainless steel for applications that require corrosion resistance.We have world class manufacuring facilities using latest technology, machines and equipments.
Global strategies and potentials to curb C
According to international energy agency (IEA), electricity and heat generation sector was responsible for 41% of the global CO 2 emissions in 2008. It is mostly due to combustion of coal, the most carbon intensive fossil fuel, emphasizing its share in global emissions.Contact us