propane gas fired boiler for food industry widely used in paraguay
ZOZEN has built six fully automatic lines for the production of convection pipe, coil pipe, threaded pipe, membrane wall, serpentine tube and header. The parts so produced have consistent dimensions that enable easy assembly and ten years’ extension of a boiler’s life.
1. Convection pipe production line: high precision of ±0.5MM.
2. Coil pipe production line: three pieces of pipes can be coiled at the same time. 114mm diameter pipes are coiled into 4.5 meters coil.
3. Threaded smoke pipe production line: tread depth is accurately measured by infrared radiation to ensure tread depth is proper.
4. Membrane wall production line: MPM automatic welding machine with 12 heads, 1600MM panel bending machine.
5. Serpentine tube production line: 150 meters pipe can be made into economizer or super heater in one time without manual seam.
6. Header production line: by medium frequency electric heating, mechanical flow forming closing and NC drilling.
Our Lastest Boiler Type
- steam output 0 5 25 t h industrial wood or coal boiler supplier compare prices
- boiler nrb
- stainless steel electric hot water boiler compare prices in sudan
- boilers for sale in lahore widely used in morocco
- commercial steam boiler
- why light diesel oil use in boiler burning
- how 1200 heating surface in boiler in georgia
- 5 tons gas fuel boiler catalogue original in cambodia
- filling bottle fuel pressure fire tube boiler manufacturers in slovenia
- gas heating industrial boiler for sale in germany
- boiler ficers
- foam products gas hot water pipe boiler dealer
Seven Hold Points
Seven hold points are set and each one is supervised by a responsible inspector. Any work that fails to pass the inspection cannot proceed until the inspector is able to verify its quality.
1,Incoming materials are inspected again upon entry into the plant.
2,Material markings will be transferred to all cut pieces to ensure identification and traceability.
3,Test pieces are used to ensure a higher success rate in welding.